Child Care Works
Community Connections for Children is the hub of child care information and resources for families, child care providers and our community.
CCC manages the state Child Care Works Subsidized Child Care Program that assists eligible families pay for some or all of the child care costs incurred when parents are employed and/or in training. The Child Care Works program (CCW) is funded through the Department of Human Services and the State of Pennsylvania. Eligibility is based on income and family size.
If you have employees with a child between the ages of birth to 13 or an older child (13-19) with a physical or emotional disability and unable to care for themselves, they may be eligible to qualify for subsidized child care services.
Community Connections for Children provides:
- assistance for families trying to find, evaluate, and pay for child care services
- individualized consultation on child development and child care issues
- brochures on topics such as how to find quality child care, child development, play, and separation issues
- efforts to improve quality care for children, Keystone STARS management
- training, technical assistance, and support to child care programs
- help for employers with the selection and implementation of child care policies and benefits
We are dedicated to assisting families with the resources and opportunities they need to obtain and maintain quality child care so that children can be successful in school and life.