Paying for Care
Community Connections for Children is the hub of child care information and resources for families, child care providers and our community.
CCC manages the state Child Care Works Subsidized Child Care Program that assists eligible families pay for some or all of the child care costs incurred when parents are employed and/or in training. The Child Care Works program (CCW) is funded through the Department of Human Services and the State of Pennsylvania. Eligibility is based on income and family size. If you have a child between the ages of birth to 13 or an older child (13-19) with a physical or emotional disability and unable to care for themselves, you may be eligible to qualify for subsidized child care services.
Community Connections for Children provides:
- Assistance for families trying to find, evaluate, and pay for child care services
- Individualized consultation on child development and child care issues
- Brochures on topics such as how to find quality child care, child development, play, and separation issues
- Efforts to improve quality care for children, Keystone STARS management
We are dedicated to assisting families with the resources and opportunities they need to obtain and maintain quality child care so that children can be successful in school and life.
Financial assistance is available for eligible families
For more information about financial assistance and to download the application form, click on the “Download Application” button below or apply online here!
Here is a list of the supporting documents you may need to include with your application.
- Application Coversheet
- Employment Verification Form
- Authorization for Release
- Domestic Relations Form – Region 9 | Region 10
- Training Verification Form