Balancing work and life
Community Connections for Children provides resources for employers to distribute to their employees regarding work-life balance and child development issues. Materials can be provided for inclusion in company e-newsletters, posters or flyers for break rooms, or inserts for paycheck or other mailings.
We also provide training and workshops on a wide variety of topics that can be presented in half hour or hour formats during lunch periods. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Selecting quality child care – How do I know what is best for my child
- Selecting a school age or camp program
- Child Development Issues – Birth through Age 12
- Social Development
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Development
- Interactions with other Children
- Transitioning to Kindergarten
- Concerns about my Child’s Development – Who can I talk to? What resources are available?
- Coping with Stress
- Coping with Challenging Behaviors
To discuss the needs of your employees and how we can customize resources and workshops please contact Stacie Shurock 717-771-8557 or email@example.com